25 November 20
The Queensland Gas Association held their Annual General Meeting on 24th November 2020
The QGA would like to thank those who were able to attend yesterday evening! To all the members of the QGA , your support and involvement in the Association is invaluable.
Congratulations to our elected new office bearers for 2020/2021 :
President - Darrel Vecchio
Vice President - Kent Vickers
Secretary - Kurt Ewart
Treasurer - Rockie Whitbread
Luke Cox, Ryan Heathwood, Kayne Herriman, Kurt Lewis, Glen Hanna, Clint Butler, Adrian Davidson and Peter Thompson
Milestones This Year ( And what a year it has been !! )
- New added Member Benefits , which includes FREE access to a series of Gas Standards
- The QGA held a number of informative Technical Sessions and Business Meetings via zoom
- Tamara Simon provided a great webinar to our members during the challenging times
- Welcome two new Committee Members : Adrian Davidson and Peter Thompson
- Provided prompt updates on any Safety Alerts put out
- New QGA Newsletter providing lots of information within the Gas Industry
- Strenghtening relationship with RSHQ and Licensing
Our Aims For 2021:
- The QGA will continue to be the voice for the Gas Industry and Gas Fitters
- Continue on the path of being a professional, independent body
- Increase in members , to enable our Association to grow, as strenght is greater in numbers
- Cooperate Sponsership
- Involvement in the Hydrogen system
- Provide lots more interesting Technical Sessions & exciting field trips ahead
The Queensland Gas Association looks forward to a bigger better year ahead!
Most Popular Articles
Number of news items returned: 1 to 15 records of 126
24 August 2017
If you're a gas work licence/authorisation holder, you'll be pleased to know that the amendment to AS/NZS 1596:2014 The Storage ...
15 November 2019
Published today from Product Safety Australia - RECALLS Coast RV Pty Ltd — Suburban Recreational Vehicle Water Heaters Model SW6DEA, SW6DA, ...
PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL: Thetford 3-Way Absorption fridges, fitted into caravans and motorhomes. The gas control valve pressure test point nut may not be correctly tightened it could cause a gas leak, potentially leading to a fire.
27 March 2018
PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL: Thetford 3-Way Absorption fridges, fitted into caravans and motorhomes. The gas control valve pressure test point nut ...
20 July 2017
Have you seen the new Queensland Globe? The Queensland Globe is an online interactive tool that turns physical, geographical and spatial ...
22 May 2017
A Product Safety Recall notice, has been issued for Rinnai “Symmetry” inbuilt gas log effect space heaters as pictured below, ...
24 November 2016
01 December 2016
Our 2016 AGM was held 30 November 2016 The following Officer Bearers were elected Executive Committee President Darrel Vecchio Vice President Kent Vickers Secretary Kurt ...
31 January 2017
Queensland Gas Association are the proud sponsors of the Type B Gas Installation of the Year & Commercial Gas Installation of ...
06 February 2017
Our first General Meeting of 2017 will be held in Brisbane on Thursday the 2nd of March , 5.30pm for a ...
05 December 2016
Please be advised that the Office of the Queensland Gas Assoc Inc. will close at 2.30pm on Friday 23rd December ...
13 October 2016
Our fifth General Meeting of 2016 will be held in Brisbane on Tuesday the 18th of October , 5.30pm for ...
10 January 2017
Hello and Welcome 2017! From the team at QGA, we hope you had an enjoyable festive season, a happy New Year ...
16 February 2017
Attend your local consultation session: North Brisbane 21 February Gold Coast 22 February Logan 23 February Morningside 24 February Ipswich 7 March Charters Towers 9 March Mackay ...
20 October 2016
Our Annual General Meeting will be held from 6.00pm to 7.30pm. Please join us afterwards for complimentary dinner & drinks @ ...
13 October 2016
Applications for Individual Type A Gas Device Approvals are now to be submitted online. Please click on the " Gas Approvals" ...