Corporate Members

CompanyContact NamePhone Number
Air and Gas Industries Stephen Graham 07 3271 5899
Dial Before You Dig Paul Newman 0417619630
Elgas Pty Ltd Tracy Shayler 0401987890
Elgas Pty Ltd Tracey Mutch 0401987582
Master Plumbers Association of Queensland Penny Cornah 07 3273 0800


Anyone who undertakes Gas work must have a current Queensland Gas Work License (Type A) or Queensland Gas Work Authorisation (Type B) issued by the Chief Inspector, Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate, Department of Natural Resources and Mines.

Gas Work Licenses (Type A):   Domestic and small commercial
Gas Work Authorisation (Type B): Large commercial and industrial

To ensure that you are using a licensed Gas Fitter, please click here

The company or person must also hold the appropriate contractor's license issued by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). Information on the contractor's license can be found on the QBCC website.