No members exist


Anyone who undertakes Gas work must have a current Queensland Gas Work License (Type A) or Queensland Gas Work Authorisation (Type B) issued by the Chief Inspector, Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate, Department of Natural Resources and Mines.

Gas Work Licenses (Type A):   Domestic and small commercial
Gas Work Authorisation (Type B): Large commercial and industrial

To ensure that you are using a licensed Gas Fitter, please click here

The company or person must also hold the appropriate contractor's license issued by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). Information on the contractor's license can be found on the QBCC website.